Mar 3, 2008

Update of Happenings

Sorry I have been so quiet for a few days! It has been busy, busy, busy around here. I had SC at the end of last week which still throws me off a bit. Not that it is bad it is just different and she is changing soooo much soooo fast. She started pulling herself up a bit now. She may start cruising at any time now. She is eating EVERYTHING and wants to eat anything someone else is. It really is fun to have a baby around again a few days a week.
I took a Reiki I class on Saturday and it was fantastic! I am sooo glad I finally did it. I learned a tremendous amount and so many things make so much more sense now.
KM started her music class with the co-op group and really liked it. It was a bit of a challenge getting out this morning with SC and all the STUFF, but we made it. KM also had her audition for the solo in the chorus this afternoon, we will hear more about that later in the week.
Other than those few tidbits things are going pretty steady. Getting in the groove and riding the wave.
We are excited about trying our first Unit Study next week using Charlotte's Web. It is a different approach and I figured we would throw it in to the mix and see what happens. If it works out well we may do more of them, there are sooo many online for inexpensive prices that they seem like such a great way to break up some of the monotony.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: