An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, remeber the serenity prayer and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19 Get organized so everything has its place.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone. (WITH YOURSELF- no noise, no phone, no television, no computer - being able to be at peace with being with yourself is a very hard thing to learn to do but REALLY is worth it in the end)
23. Having problems? Talk to your angels or higher power on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with spiritual people. - Surround yourself with people who inspire you to be a better you!
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope often can start with a good deep breath.
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
32. Sit on your ego.
33 Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36 Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before.
Hope you enjoyed...each day try to incorporate another tip into your lifestyle! In the first week you will see a change and feel like a better person!