10. “Well normally yes, but this time of year I need help with the planting and plowing.”
9. “Goodness, no!!! I graduated 16 years ago, but thanks for the compliment!”
8. “No, we homeschool. We're just out to pick up a bag of pork rinds and some Mountain Dew, then we gotta hurry home to catch our soaps.”
7. “What?! Where did you guys come from?! I thought I told you to stay at school! I'm sorry. This happens all the time.” (sigh)
6. “There isn't? Why, you'd think we'd see more kids out then, don't you?”
5. “We're on a field trip studying human nature's intrusive and assumptive tactics of displaying ignorance and implied superiority. Thanks for the peek!”
4. “On our planet we have different methods of education. (Shhh! No, I didn't give it away... keep your antennae down!)”
3. “Oh my goodness! I thought today was Saturday! Come on kids, hurry!”
2. “Nope! Me 'n Bubba jes' learns 'em at home. Werks reel good!”
And the number 1 answer to the question: "What? No school today?"
1. "What? No Bingo today?"
Feel free to add your own responses to the comment section! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!