Mar 16, 2008

Style of Blog

So I have changed the blog theme about 80 times this week and I think this it the one I am sticking to!!! I really liked the one I had with the books across the top but it was an imported theme and was not working well with some of the blogspot functions that I really like! If you are looking for any links that were here and are missing please let me know and I will be sure to repost them. I tried to remember everything that was on there but as I said the other theme was not working right so in transition some of the links went missing and I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were.

So thanks in advance for any input, comments or reminders!

3 comments:

Fairyluver said...

Well at first I thought I was on the wrong page or an old page until I scrolled down and saw the same stuff!! I really enjoy your music I tryed to add that feature to mine but didn't really understand how?? Well it dosen't look like you've forgotten anything!!
Jenn
Here's my page come check me out;-)
http://www.lunamama2.blogspot.com/

Fairie Mom said...

If you go to lastfm.com you can build your own list of music and you can then make a widget so that you embed in your blog by copying the code. Good Luck! Your blog looks great by the way!

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the link to your blog from the MHLA site and I really like it! :) Looks great :) Mine is wingbeatsandreflections.blogspot.com

Check it out :)