Mar 20, 2008

Amazement

Each day, my wonderful daughter amazes me a little more.

Sometimes it is good, such as this morning when she got up early because she remembered that the dishwasher needed to be emptied. Other times it is odd, like at this very second she is speed-walking back and forth in a u-shape - when I asked her what she was doing she said that she knew that the Heely noise drives me crazy when I am typing so she figured she would try it without them on. (Of course the sound of her pants swishing is nearly just as annoying as the Heelys but I think I will keep that to myself at the moment.)

So I guess the amazement comes today from her new found thoughtfulness.

She has always been sweet and kind and has always been willing to help, but lately she has been doing more and more without being asked. Especially when it comes to SC. She is so good with her and loves her so much.

It is funny because I was reading another mom's blog who mentioned a similar thing happening with her son. Not sure what it is, maybe something in the air, but I don't want to jinx it so I am leaving it at that.

No comments: