May 29, 2008

Task completed!


Yippee, my mind is at ease! All of the curriculum for next year has been purchased and arrived.

I can now relax and enjoy the summer. I have even setup files in my mail program to organize things that come in so that I can look at them later in the summer if the correspond with what we will be doing in the fall. I think I will be turning my curriculum brain off! Of course I am waiting to see if I get a request for a portfolio or not from the school district ~ I have decided that if they don't request one I will not be sending one! Hope all of your planning goes as smoothly as mine has!!!

2 comments:

Fairyluver said...

What curriculum do you use?? I'm thinking about buying the horizons pac's for my son (4yo) for the fall. Right now we're just doing workbooks like hooked on phonics (just to see how he would take to homeschooling) but in the fall I'd really like to get him on a set curriculum. when did you start to homeschool??

Fairie Mom said...

We just started homeschooling in January! I have been told lately that I am one of the most gunghoe confident newbies many have seen! I built my daughter's curriculum for the fall, because she is on so many different levels that the "box" sets wouldn't work! Thanks for sharing and good luck!