May 22, 2008

Card time again -



I was spoken to earlier this week about making sure that I am doing Reiki as often I can. The more you use it, the more comfortable you feel with it. The more you use it, the more others become more comfortable with it. The more you use it, the more you help to heal the earth.



This evening at the end of yoga I picked a card from the deck and got one that reiterated the positive effect of energy and light on healing the world. Guess I should be listening!!!
I found this poem that I think very eloquently and simply explains what Reiki is for those who are unaware. ~ Maybe me spreading the awareness will make up, at least a little bit, for not having used it as much as I should as of late.

1 comment:

Fairyluver said...

Wow that is so great that you are into Reiki. I have a good friend who just finished Reiki II she's looking to become a master but needs a new teacher...her's didn't work out.
One day when the kids get older I would like to take Reiki, I don't think I could go through the attunements with two little ones. So for now I'll stick to trying to learn tarot cards:-)