Jul 1, 2008

Pyrotechnics Anyone?

In our neighborhood it is NEVER too early for fireworks!






Hopefully the "KIDS" will still have some left for the 4th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just wanted to put a disclaimer that KIDS = Klutzy Insane Dads Society! It would probably be safer to have the actual kids handle the fireworks around here! Ironically I added that Public Health ticker and it has some statisics on Fireworks injuries. I wonder how many more were unreported? We have never had any serious injuries but we have had some potentially dangerous things happen. We keep the children a good distance away and I generally hide under the porch with the little ones as I have been hit in the head with flying debris several times. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1 comment:

Todd said...

Good pictures. But I guess I've outgrown them or something, because fireworks in general don't excite me *nearly* as much as they once did. Bah humbug. LOL. We are planning on going to the park tomorrow night to watch the "big" fireworks show though :-)