Jul 31, 2008

FINALLY - she got a pic!

She finally did it....KM got a pic Oreo. I don't know how, but she did. She wanted me to make sure that I pointed out that he is not a "Black Cat" as he has a white spot on his chest and belly, so he is not scary at all. However these pics make him look a bit scary to me as his eyes are all weird, but anyway this really is a feat as he is hardly in the house long enough to eat and when he is he usually hides under, behind or on top of the most absurd things.

5 comments:

Todd said...

He's *identical* to our not black cat, although we refer to ours AS a "black cat". *smile*

To see him: http://tinyurl.com/5jkkus

Todd said...

Apparently it's been too long since the picture I linked to has been viewed, so it's not showing-up. But here's one that you CAN see (I made sure). :-)
http://tinyurl.com/5pzzh7

Fairie Mom said...

They really could be twins - my yoga, reiki, angel guru has one that looks exactly the same too...Kinda freaky!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh I love him! I just want to give him a great big hug. Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award. You can view the details on my blog www.wingbeatsandreflections.blogspot.com :)