Aug 4, 2008

Award Nominations!


A fellow homeschooling blogger mom - Leigh - nominated me for the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award!

Thank you, thank you! Hold the applause!

According to what I have found the rules once you receive this award are:

Put the logo on your blog.
Be sure to add the link from the person that sent it to you.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Be sure to add those links to your blog, too.
Leave a message on their blogs so they know they are nominated.

Here are my nominations -
Bore Me To Tears
Building Castles in the sky...
Different Brilliant Colors
From the Rubber Room
Life at Chez Smiffy
Live Free in Harmony
Throwing Marshmallows

Thanks Leigh - I would have had you at the top of my nomination list if you hadn't gotten me first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! What a great surprise!
:D

Misti said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! Wow! I have never had anything so cool before!

Todd said...

Congrats on your nomination!

Fairyluver said...

Congrats on your nomination, and thanks for thinking of me at the same time:-)
~Jenn