Aug 11, 2008

I DID IT!!!


I am not really a spontaneous person, gee bet you couldn't guess that one! I am pretty sure most of you would not even consider what I have done spontaneous at all,but here in my world it is a huge event! I finally found tickets to visit my father in FL for a reasonable rate, so KM and I are leaving in two weeks! Now as I said to most of you that would probably be a reasonable amount of time to book a trip. However I am one of those annoying people who plans trips months in advance and would normally already be pretty much packed by now. I just could not pass up the deal though. I think the biggest reason it is such a good rate is that is over Labor Day weekend and around here that is "Back-to-school" time. So yet again I get to gloat about homeschooling!
So now my spontaneous self gets to take the next two weeks and plan out our spontaneous trip to FL, so that we can have some really good spontaneous fun!!!!

OK stop laughing now! I know it is sad to admit how much of a control freak I am!



3 comments:

Fairyluver said...

I totally undrestand because I am the same way especially with big trips like that!! Heck I'm already planning for the kids Birthday party and it's in November:-)
Hope you have fun!!

Todd said...

I'm not laughing actually, I'm just happy that you're so excited and happy to be visiting FL at an affordable rate :-)

Unknown said...

I hope that you have a blast! I love to do unexpected trips like that.