Aug 5, 2008

Night-time Suprise

For a while now I had thought that the art area in my daughter's room was not being used and had been thinking about moving it. Today when I went in to bring her laundry I was pleasantly surprised to see something on the easel. Come to find out she has been sketching at night when she can't fall asleep. Gee - that might be why she has been having such a hard time waking up in the morning!


This is her art area that we had to consolidate when SC started getting mobile, we moved everything into KM's bedroom so that we could close the door.Here is her latest sketch. She used glitter tape left over from a project to make the rays shimmer. She has been into this rapid line approach lately as she says it gives the picture movement!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Cool that she's been a secret artist and doing well... apparently :-) I like her work!