Feb 13, 2008

Keeping Our Fingers Crossed!

Ok so it has been a few days and I think that the solution is solidifying on the bottom of the jar. There are a few crystals growing on the sides of the jar, however I can’t see anything growing on the actual rock where they are suppose to be! I don’t know what to do.
We are suppose to take the cover off the jar tomorrow so maybe we will see something more substantial happening. They also said in the instructions that things may develop more as the liquid evaporates. I have no idea what I am doing on this one. I am glad that we tried something for fun first and not something actually part of the curriculum cause I am just not good at these projects. I really think CJ is gonna have to step up on this end cause if this is any indication we are in for some trouble.
Keep your fingers crossed for us!!! We have fingers, toes and tails crossed over here!

No comments: