Feb 13, 2008

Bleck!!! 2-6-2008

I don't know what is going on lately, I just can't seem to get out of my own way.
KM has been doing wonderfully, CJ has been going steady, I am just exhausted! Mentally, physically, spirtually, everything!
I had said a few weeks ago that I was going to take time each night for me and I really think I have to force myself to do that. I am getting pulled in sooo many different directions between homeschooling , cleaning, watching SC, CJ's jeep club, bill keeping, laundry, cooking, chorus, environmental club, tween hangouts, and the list goes on and on and on...I honestly don't know what I would do if I had more than one child.
We were trying to figure out how to cut some corners around the bills the last few weeks and one thing that of course came up was Yoga...NOT HAPPENING! It is the only thing that I do that is TOTALLY FOR ME! Even then the other two get the benefits of me having some sanity after I get back from my hour and half of peace.
I don't know where I am going with this at the moment, but I just felt I needed to air it out! THAT'S IT...It is probably just that midwinter, cabin fever setting in! I will take the time I need to recharge! Tomorrow will be better and brighter!

No comments: