Jan 10, 2009

Yet another bloggy award....



So Stace, one of my new favorite bloggers, has listed me for this wonderful blog award! Here are the rules...

*List six things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.


Ok so first things first - 6 Things that make me happy:
1. the smell of something baking
2. the light that goes on when a child TRULY GETS a concept
3. savasana
4. a giggling baby
5. first snowflakes
6. warm cozy bed after a LONG day

Now for the second task - Pass to 5 other bloggers
I have come across so rather interesting new-to-me blogs lately so here are the 5 that I have become hooked on recently:
  1. Cynthia
  2. Spooky
  3. Sarah
  4. Lorna
  5. Sagedust
So I have also completed the third and fourth tasks as I was posting, so I think I am done!!!
Thanks again Stace!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is nice to see you got hooked on my daughter Sagedust's blog, she has such a great way with words! What a suprise when I popped in to read your blog today to see her name listed here! Have a great weekend!

Ruskin said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and award. ;-) It really made my day.

Spookygirl said...

Thank you :) I will hopefully get it up on my blog today

A work in progress said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very thankful that you enjoy my blog!