Jan 15, 2009

I have been TAGGED,,,

Six Random Facts


Leigh over at Wingbeats and Reflections has tagged me. Since I am up at the crack of dawn, it is fairly quiet, it is cold I don't want to move from the arm chair, in my fuzzzy pj and blanket - I will play along.
Rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Write six random things about yourself
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged
Six random things - hmmmm -
  1. I grew up ten miles from where I currently live and although we moved around a bit (LOT) when KM was little I have lived in the same area for 27 of the 30 years of my life.
  2. My favorite anonymous quote about homeschooling is completely true - "I survived Public School...that is why I homeschool!" I dropped out of HS days after turning 16, got my GED and was off to college.
  3. Ironically as Leigh alluded to in hers - I took Auto Mechanics in High School for a Semester.
  4. My favorite color is purple and when I see it, any shade of it, my heart jumps just a little bit - don't know why, doesn't matter how mad, sad, frustrated or whatever I am, purple makes me feel better!
  5. I have had the same cell phone number for 11 years!
  6. MC is having another girl!!! Another wonderful little neice will be arriving in late May/early June!
I think those were random enough for ya and most of you wouldn't know them - I don't think so who to tag, who to tag....I am heading to my followers list for this one!
  1. Candace
  2. Stace
  3. Jodi
  4. Fairyluver
  5. Rainbow River
  6. Lorna
ENJOY ---I can't wait to see what they come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is purple too!!! :)