Jan 13, 2009

Another Nifty Science Experiment...

...from the free homeschool Classic Life Science curriculum by Mr. Q. Although we have found some small errors in some of the text - more grammatical than anything. This program still rocks!!! The fact that it is free is even better, but the BEST part is all the really cool, simple experiments that are included that can be done with things you have right around your house. Some of the other experiments I have posted have come from this curriculum as well and I do try to credit him whenever I can!

So today we were discussing the digestive organs and how they break down food. We then did the experiment for this unit which was called Cat's Meow -


Please excuse some of the spelling errors and/or homophone mistakes in the video! She did this one pretty much all on her own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it!! Visit my blog for details :)

Gerky said...

Thank you for posting this. I had completely forgot that I had downloaded it for Sweet until just right now. :-) Yippee!