Jan 16, 2009

Appreciate a Dragon Day!

Hip Hip Hooray for Dragons!!!

I am so excited about this one!!! Check out this site - here! There are lots cool ways to appreciate dragons today!

I will be back later to fill you in on what we have done!

~~~~Evening Update:

We had a rather difficult time getting ourselves together today, so we did not get as many fun dragon things done that I had hoped. However we did talk about different dragon myths from around the world, watched Puff the Magic Dragon and colored some print outs. We got a jump start on our decorations for the Chinese New Year as well, but you will have to wait to see those later!!
When I was looking for some cool printouts earlier I came across an incredible site Phee's Coloring Pages. If you check it out you will see why I liked so much! I think it is going to be my new favorite printable site!!!

Hope you had a great day, appreciating dragons!


No comments: