Jan 11, 2009

Rave Reviews for Wii Music

KM got this game for Christmas and I didn't really have too high hopes for it, but it is actually a really cool game! It teaches pitch, helps tune the ear, helps improve rhythm and so much more!
Here are some screenshots of KM's Mii..
Here is the very intriguing instructor, whom KM says she loves!
She was so into it...


It was soooo easy to play that SC even got to try it out in
Jam Session Mode
.

Of course she had NO idea what she was doing, but she thought it was great that she even got to hold the controller. I honestly think the Wii is one of the best investments that we have made in a long time! I am constantly impressed with the quality of the games that they come out with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Wii and, like you, think it is the best investment in a "toy" we have ever made!! I like that you are not just sitting and vegging but that you have to actually move! My oldest is a gaming addict and I like that with the Wii, 98% of the games require some sort of interaction other than pressing buttons on the remote and sitting staring at the screen.

Frankie said...

We got a Wii for Christmas, and we're loving it, too. I looked at Music, but chose others...maybe I will have to re-think it.

Thanks for saying hi!

Spookygirl said...

Oh, I was thinking about getting this one!! I will have to rent it next time I'm at Blockbuster and see how the kids like it. :)

Angela said...

Great Blog- I ran across yours at Socks and Books- One of my favorite blogs- I am your neighbor in NH! Perhaps we will run into each other one day!