Jan 24, 2009

New Black Belt -

My youngest brother - DP - at 9 years old received his Black Belt last night! These children were amazing! Before the presentation began they were all running around, joking each other and being silly, but as soon as they were on that stage it was a different story!






We had such a great time watching the little skits the groups performed and the youngest group, of 4-5 yr old future black belt holders were just so adorable!

The dedication, discipline, and expertise of these children, at such a young age, is truly awe inspiring!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your little brother. That is quite the accomplishment. My kids stopped at orange belts. I am hoping to get them back into karate or tae kwon do in the fall.

Unknown said...

Hello! Love your blog! So much energy. It radiates love! I also love your abbreviations. :-)

Thanks!

Donna
Teacher Book Bag

Unknown said...

I just tagged you. Please check out my blog for the fun.

Fairie Mom said...

Summer Fae - I got tagged when you got tagged - here is my post http://fairiemom78.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-have-been-tagged.html

Thanks for thinking of me though!