Apr 19, 2008

Shhhhh!!!!


As a lot of you may have heard me say - "SC NEVER SLEEPS FOR ME!" - I thought I would share this:

I don't want to say anything else in fear of jinxing it!

*sorry about the blurr I had to make sure there was no risk of waking her from the flash!

Added later in the day:

SC hardly every sleeps for me and when she does it only about 15-20 minutes. She slept for nearly 2 hours this afternoon!!! I even got some vacuuming done in the other end of the house! I couldn't believe it. When she is home with her mom she takes 2-3 hour naps every day like clockwork, but I think between the fact that there is some much going on here all the time and that she doesn't like to let KM out of her site, she just won't sleep for me. This is the second time in a week that she has done more than a 20 min. nap. ~ I only feel safe enough to say that now without jinxing myself because I don't watch her again until Thursday. ~

No comments: