Dec 28, 2008

A Fantastic Holiday Week in Review


With such a multifaceted family structure our Solstice/Christmas Holiday lasts at least a week. With the visits slowing down I thought I would share some of our favorite pics from the week!

Matching aprons to help with the baking!
Playing with Grampa!


Some favorite presents:SC's was a box and...

& a new step stool!

KM's was her Nintendo DS - she was VERY surprised!

Mine was my new mixer!!! - Life will be sooo much easier!
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the mixer!!! You are going to love it. I love mine. I have used it more than I thought. My kids favorite thing for me to make is soft pretzels.

I love the aprons! I want one. I just had a discussion with a friend about needing an apron. We were both complaining about our shirts getting destroyed.

I am very glad that you had a wonderful Holiday.

Todd said...

Merry Holiday for you. YAY!