Dec 26, 2008

I registered....



This looks as though it will be a very motivational group of mommies! After a few too many Holiday treats, a lack of gusto, and a very sporadic yoga practice lately, I can feel my flexibility fading, but I am turning over that new leaf ~ I am also teaching a kids yoga class at the Coop this next session, so I kinda have to get myself back on track. ~ I also need to do it for me and my sanity, to keep me centered and on track! I will keep you posted and if you decided to register my username on the forum is GCKHomeschool!

Maybe I'll see you there!

5 comments:

Todd said...

Wishing you the best of luck with the new exercise regimen. *HUGS*

Jodi said...

I joined a few weeks back and totally forgot about this site! I need to get back over there and start participating again.

Unknown said...

Good Luck!

We just got a Wii for Christmas, but we don't have the Wii Fit yet. They are sold out around here. I am hoping to get one soon. Have you seen the outdoor challenge? I want to get that for my boys. I think that they would enjoy that.

Fairie Mom said...

Summer -
I have heard wonderful things about the Outdoor Challenge. I have not played it but I got it for DD's kids and they have been having a lot of fun with it!
I also heard from a rather athletic person, that it was a pretty tough work out - even more so than the Wii Fit - I think because you can actually move more aggressively on the mat than you are able to on the Balance Board.
Hope you find one soon though!
Take Care
G

Jodi said...

I didn't realize the group was restarted, so I am using you for my referrer. :)