Sep 25, 2008

New FREE Resources I have found!

Here are some great free resources that I have recently had sent to me and/or stumbled upon:

  1. Lightning Theif Teacher's Guide and Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  2. Educational Freeware
  3. Ellen McHenry's Basement Workshop
  4. Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
  5. MIT Open Courseware
  6. Learner's TV
  7. Free World U
  8. Teacher Freebies
  9. Homeschooling on a Budget: Unit Studies
  10. Worksheet Works
  11. GCF Learn Free.org
  12. Live Mocha
These resources vary in age levels and ability, but I am pretty sure there is something here for all ages.

1 comment:

Favorite Kitty said...

I havent looked at all the sites yet, but we did sign up for that Mocha site. What a neat idea! My son has always been interested in Chinese and Japanese. We can learn to speak it now. We only listened to a few words, but wow, is it hard! I also signed up to learn Italian. Its a nice place. Thank you for posting these :)

Tamara