Jun 4, 2008

Turn Up Your Speakers!!!

In my blog travels today I came across a posting that inspired me!!!



Music makes us happier people!!!


I have updated my music player with some of my more recent favorites, as well as some oldies but goodies!!!


While reading the posting by the CLUES academy, I was reminded of the one song that really makes me HAPPY. I mean not just smiley, but really singing at the top of my lungs, head bobbing, spinning & bouncing around the room happy! That song is:


Blister In The Sun by Violent Femmes!

What is your all time favorite HAPPY song?

2 comments:

Mysti said...

Oh the good ol' days! I have introduced my Teenager to The Violent Femmes and for my birthday last year, my mother bought me tickets to see The Pixies and VF at Red Rocks Amphitheater here in Denver. It was amazing! I laughed, I cried, I reminisced. Now if only Depeche Mode would ever come through.. LOL

Here is how deep my love for Violent Femmes runs:

Two years ago, my car was broken into (smashed the driver side window) and they pulled out my stereo. My anger was more over the Violent Femmes import CD that was INSIDE the stereo rather than the $150 broken window. The CD was rare! Ok, enough from me. LOL Great taste in music Lady! :)

Fairyluver said...

I agree as song came on you just can't help but to bob your head and the longer the song plays the more movement you end up doing!!
A song that I really like and end up dancing around like crazy is Send Me On My Way by Rusted root!