Jun 12, 2008

Thanks - (heated rant update)




Thank you thank you to all the comments and emails wishing KM well!

Physically she is doing fine today - mentally a little shaken, embarrassed and disappointed!

She got so many calls from her friends yesterday after school got out which made her feel a little better, but she did not attend the evening concert.

I will be looking in the area over the summer to try to find another arena for her to explore her singing in. I myself just can't get past the nonchalant attitudes of the school employees of the situation and lack of acknowledgement of advice from the school nurse. It just blows me away and I can't even imagine how it would have been handled if I was not there! It also reinforces my decision to get her out of that environment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that she is feeling better.

Mysti said...

I'm happy she is doing well and it's a terrible shame that she endured such an event in front of so may people. It sounds like the kids were more compassionate about the ordeal than the staff. That's a sad thing isn't it? Poor girlie.