Jun 15, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!

My wonderful niece SC
turned 1 today!
I can't believe that a year has gone by!
We had her party here as they just don't have room at their house.



She thoroughly enjoyed her cake!

SC was very excited about getting her very own baby & stroller!

And had a great time tearing into her presents!!!

My sister and I were never really close, but in the last two years since our mother has passed away things have changed a lot! Most things have been for the good, but we have gotten through the bad together as well. Today was absolutely one of the better days, that will hopefully get us through this next week. Noni would have loved SC soooo much and although I cannot be a substitute for her by any means, I do the best that I can!

3 comments:

Todd said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday to her! :-) So glad that you and sis are working things out.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!

Mysti said...

How sweet! First birthdays are always extra special. :)