Mar 29, 2009

Revamping the blog -

Spring is all about rebirth and renewal and I think that over the last year my blogging has lost it's way a little bit and I am going to get it back on track. I am going to be focusing only on our homeschooling and life as it pertains to learning around here! Of course their maybe some parenting along with it as this is all a part of learning and growing together.

I have been debating starting another blog for all of the other stuff, fitness goals and such, but I am not sure when I will be getting around to that. For now our focus HERE will be on our educational pursuits!

I will be continuing with our crazy holidays as KM really likes them and I have gotten a lot of feedback about how useful they are! If there is anything that you all would like to see here - let me know! I would love the input.

No comments: