Mar 6, 2009

Fitness Friday Week 6


Okay so I did AWESOME this week!!!
Toot Toot!!!

I really truly did and here is what I did...
  • Friday - I did nothing...I was REALLY tired and was still trying to catch up with everything from the week before, but hey whatever.
  • Saturday - 31 minutes
  • Sunday - 33 minutes
  • Monday - 42 minutes
  • Tuesday - 26 minutes
  • Wednesday - 30 minutes
  • Thursday - 30 minutes
I did a lot of rhythmic boxing this week and I really like it because you don't have to fiddle and you can just go for the full 13 minutes. I have also been doing a full swat when it says to "block" and this is giving an added quads workout. On the advanced step I have started using 1.5 lbs weights to add a little intensity to that one as well. Again I like this one cause I don't have to stop.

I had planned on trying to get through the yoga and strength combos at least 3 days this week and although I did not get through all of them at once because that was just taking far too long, what I did was to start out in yoga and do one full row with the accompanying strength exercises at the same time. This work out great!!! I also found that if I did this first, I got much better scores than when I did the aerobic things first.

My weight has done nothing but fluctuate again this week...

My new goal is too keep my month full - I like how it looks with no blanks. So as long as I at least check in everyday for the body test, I will be able to keep it looking great! I also got a new stamp - look it is mii!!I was thinking that I would also like to list some of my high scores here and see if I can increase any of them by the end of the month. Here they are...
  • Soccer (advanced) 348
  • Boxing (expert) 1132
  • Ski Jump 319
  • Advanced Step 505
  • Basic Step 292
  • Penguin Slide 65
  • Running 47%
  • Basic Hula 297
  • Deep Breathing 86
  • Half Moon 78
  • Single Leg Twist 87
  • Warrior 92
  • Lunge 100
  • Tree 77
  • Single Arm Stand 73
  • Sun Salutation 83
  • Side Leg Lift 61
  • Standing Knee 90
  • Single Leg Extension 73
  • Dance 72
  • Palm Tree 78
  • Rowing Squat 86
  • Chair 80
  • Torso Twist 78
  • Triangle 75
  • Push Up & Plank 58
  • Down Dog 8 - I have a perfect down dog and I honestly don't know how they get theirs to work at all!!!!
  • Plank 41
  • Arm & Leg Lift 58
So STAY TUNED cause next week I am the Wii Fit Mommies Featured Fitness Friday Writer and I will be doing a FULL review of Jillian Micheal's Fitness Ultimatum 2009.
I am going to work out with this program all this coming week, starting this afternoon and will let you all know how I TRULY feel about it next week!!!

6 comments:

Gerky said...

We just got a Wii but didn't get Wii Fit. Cool didn't think it looked all that good. i really think I would love it! I am gonna have to work on him some more! Great job this week!

Classroomfree said...

Oh, I soooo want a wii fit, but they are still hard to get hold of over here.
Keep up the good work!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great job!! You are truly inspiring... :) I'm looking forward to your review of Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009... :) Next week's going to be a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent! The Mommies are giving one lucky winner a copy of Jillian's fitness ultimatum, so the review is coming at the perfect time!

Jen said...

You did awesome this week! Keep up the good work. Posting all your high scores is a great idea. I know I won't get my stamp all month long, I'm going camping in a few weeks, but I do like my new stamp with my mii!

Colleen said...

What a way to go sticking with working out! I love doing the boxing and stepping also...I also like the hoola hoop and running because both of these you can do for 10 minutes...I feel I get so much better of a sweaty work out by doing a few of these back to back. I also have added weights while doing the step.

I have to say...I do not do the yoga...I really should, but just havent gotten into it yet.

Keep up the good work...I am sure with all that amount of work your scores will get higher and higher.