Mar 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here are some great games and print out links for your little leprechauns!!


I will swing by later and let you know what we have gotten done!

Updated - I have not felt my best today so we kept it kinda quiet. SC was here, but we managed to get a good amount of schoolwork done rather quickly because she was watching an Elmo Potty Time video and then we painted some leprechaun's, did a St Patty's day word search and crossword puzzle and then all nestled together and watched "A Very Unlucky Leprechaun".
That was about it. I didn't even get the camera out - which is SOOOOO unlike me! SC will be home with her mom tomorrow so KM and I will be hiding out in bed getting lots of work done while I rest up for our Field Trip to the Opera on Thursday!!! Can't wait it is going to be sooo much fun!!!
Hope you had a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


No comments: