Mar 4, 2009

Prehistoric Studies Resources - all secular resources!!!

We are in the midst of a wonderful Prehistoric Study which is our first attempt at using real-life resources instead of a textbook or unit study put together by someone else. I went searching and searching trying to find a resource that we could use, but nothing really covered "EVERYTHING" that I could think of in one source. So I thought I would share our list of resources that we are using. We have used a very wide range of reading levels and some more graphic videos than others, so please be sure to check content before sharing some of these resources with younger kids. I have included some links for items going through Amazon, but I got most of them through our library networks.

Books
Video/DVDs -
Websites -

I will keep adding to this list as we come up with more great finds and PLEASE let me know if you have any great resource ideas as well!!!

No comments: