Mar 27, 2009

Fitness Friday - UGGGHHHH


Usually I type out my Fitness Friday post on Thursday night, but I was so crazy busy last night and had this awful wave of exhaustion hit me at about 7:30, that I forgot to do it. As it turns out that wave of business and exhaustion all caused me to break my running streak - I totally forgot to even do my body test yesterday! I had this perfectly filled month and now I have to see that one blank spot---staring at me! But I will get past this, I will not let it get me down! I will continue to fill it up for the rest of the month!

I have had a good week other than that little debacle - I have been get a lot more exercise in on and off the wii. Now that the weather is warmer we have been outside a lot. Over the weekend I did a 30 minute workout each day and have continued doing using the handweights and have started to incorporate them into the yoga and strength exercises as well. I am still doing the kids yoga on Mondays and my yoga class on Tuesdays. We went on a Maple Sugaring Field Trip on Wed which had a short little hike attached to it, but the weather got so warm that day that when we got home we didn't want to go inside so we went for a long walk through the conservation bogs in our neighborhood. Thursday we had the little one and she wasn't feel to great, so we had a low key day and I think that is what made my afternoon and evening so hectic.

Anyway I have been breaking a lot of records and will reconvene on my final new records next week as I have a few more days to push them even higher! Hope you all had a great week!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great job! I have NOT worked out every day. *sigh* But I'm going to work out this morning! Seems appropriate that I should work out on Fitness Friday. lol I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so that we can get out for walks regularly - sometimes it's easier with the baby to do that than jump on the Wii.

Auntie E said...

What a good goal. I like the the idea a seeing the mark on the calender each day. Keep going.

Jenn said...

Great job again this week! Way to go! Try not to sweat your little "blemish" on the calendar... your progress is AMAZING :)

Doesn't it feel good to get out and enjoy being active outside?!

Anonymous said...

That's why I always do the body test, even if I can't get more than a 10 min workout in, I have to see the stamp on the cal or I get all tweaked out lol.

Colleen said...

Keep up the great work!!!

Jen said...

I was ticked when my 2yo had the remote for me and changed my stamp one day...so just that one day is different than the rest of the month. GRRRR! Oh well, I have too many empty boxes anyway!