Feb 16, 2009

STILL in Maine...

...waiting for my car to be fixed! It hasn't all been bad, by any means, but I would like to go home at some point! The dealership got the part to fix my car on Saturday and it was broken - OF COURSE! - and since there is no mail service today they have to have the part over-nighted tomorrow, to arrive on Wednesday morning. The killer part for me is the fact that the part will literally take less then 20 minutes to put in.

Of course KM is having a wonderful time and even had her first successful skiing experience. Here are some pics...

Hopefully I will truly be leaving Wed - they are expecting 12-18 inches of snow and I would like to avoid that if possible!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like you are enjoying your unexpected vacation. I hope that you are on the road soon.

Stay safe. :)