Feb 19, 2009

I was tagged...

by Dcart a few days ago and since I just got home I can play now!!!

The rules for this one are rather simple - you go to your pictures folder and go to the sixth one and then you find the sixth picture and post it...I had to got a step further as the 6th folder was filled with folders, but here is what I found...

Although this is not a great pic, it was a wonderful day and I actually have a previous post on it here . We spent the day at the Children's Museum with SC (you can just see her feet in behind KM) and this was an exhibit on South East Asia where they were planting the rice in nice straight rows!

Now I must tag 6 more people to play along, I think I will try to get some of my followers to play along! So here we go....

1. Jana
2. Karen
3. Gottfredsen

4. Spooky
5. Candace
6. Sarah

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


2 comments:

Working Through said...

Ok, I'll play........ only because the 6th folder - 6th picture is a good one LOL


Nah, I would have played anyway. ( but I did look first !! )

Karen said...

I finally found my pictures or at list I finally got on the right computer. So my 6th of 6th is up.