Feb 2, 2009

Celebrate Imbolc & Groundhog Day



Imbolc is the holiday in which we celebrate the midpoint of winter! As during Yule, we celebrate the return of sun. Spring is nearly here, though the days are not warmer they are getting longer. I really liked the image above, as it can mean so many different things. KM felt that it was mother earth rejuvenating the "earth's energy".

Here are some great links for information and activities to help you celebrate Imbolc -

The mainstream for this holiday is of course Groundhog Day so I thought I would also add some links for things to go with that theme -
That should be enough to get you started, I will be back later to let you know how our day goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the links. They were just what I was looking for.