Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic day of cooking...



playing.....
and going to watch a FANTASTIC movie....

It was much quieter than it has been in years around here, but it was still a great day and I think we really needed the quietness!

Wii Sports Resort is HANDS DOWN our favorite wii game. It is the most fun when we have everyone over and can challenge each other. It is truly fun for the whole family and an even playing field for most!

I thought I would mention that A Christmas Carol was INCREDIBLE. Though I had been warned that it was not for the very young and I would have to agree, I truly think that most kids 8+ would be okay with it. There are a few jolting moments, but nothing truly scary. We saw it in Digital 3D and if I hadn't known I would have thought they were real people. The animation was truly unbelievable. This is sure to be a holiday classic in our family!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: