Aug 2, 2010

It's August ALREADY!

I just set up our white board calendar for the month and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS AUGUST!
We are midway through our summer session and things are going really well though I can't believe that I already wrote down "Not Back To School Day"- the day our local PS kids go back to school and the day we celebrate not! You can see previous posts about that here and here. I am also being bombarded with calls and questions about Not Back to School events and field trip planning from local homeschoolers.

I have all our lesson plans set for the rest of this session and all of next, so it should be pretty smooth sailing in that department. We have a lot going on this month and I anticipate that my posts may be slow or become more pics and less chatter...hmmm that might be a good thing for some!

How are you spending the rest of you summer? Any good plans, events, activities? Feel free to share....

No comments: