Aug 5, 2010

Why is it...

that some days can go so smoothly and quickly, whilst others feel like they are dragging on for an eternity? There are days when lessons and chores are done by lunch and then there are days that we are struggling to complete things by dinnertime! Life happens and plans change, but sometimes there is no excuse for dawdling and I have very little tolerance for it!

I try to move forward with the things that I need to get done, but at some points I have completed everything that I need to do and am still having to wait for her to be done. I need to be a bit more patient, but she needs to be a bit more considerate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have a similar problem with dawdling. We tend to get things done in spurts. We'll finish an entire math unit in a day and then take two days to finish the next lesson.