Jan 24, 2010

Transitioning....

is the name of the game around here as of late and therefore it may be a bit quieter than usual on this blogosphere! There are lots of changes, academic, family and otherwise that need to be addressed and so we will see you in a bit!!!


If you are looking for anything in particular be sure to search for it! Lots of past posts have been being checked lately - especially for resources! If you can't find what you are looking for feel free to email me - gckhomeschool at gmail.com - and I can point you in the right direction!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonderful Readers -
I have gotten quite a few emails and YES WE ARE STILL HOME SCHOOLING! KM will not be going back to PS - EVER if I have my way!
There will just be some new features and things on the site so keep checking back!
Take Care,
Gina
Post a Comment