Jan 24, 2010

Transitioning....

is the name of the game around here as of late and therefore it may be a bit quieter than usual on this blogosphere! There are lots of changes, academic, family and otherwise that need to be addressed and so we will see you in a bit!!!


If you are looking for anything in particular be sure to search for it! Lots of past posts have been being checked lately - especially for resources! If you can't find what you are looking for feel free to email me - gckhomeschool at gmail.com - and I can point you in the right direction!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonderful Readers -
I have gotten quite a few emails and YES WE ARE STILL HOME SCHOOLING! KM will not be going back to PS - EVER if I have my way!
There will just be some new features and things on the site so keep checking back!
Take Care,
Gina

4 comments:

Karen Mayes said...

Hello,

I just want to let you know that your blog is one of the blogs that helped me getting started on homeschooling my 9-year-old daughter (and soon my preteen son who's in the middle school.) We are a deaf family.

It sounds like you are taking a break from blogging and I hope that the break won't be a long one... Keep us posted whenever you are ready to come back to blogging ;o) I have linked your blog on my blog (http://deafmidwesthomeschooling.wordpress.com/)

Fairie Mom said...

Karen -
I am so glad that you find it helpful! The break won't be too long - we just have some revamping to around the blog and in our home!
Thanks - Gina

Fairie Mom said...

Wonderful Readers -
I have gotten quite a few emails and YES WE ARE STILL HOME SCHOOLING! KM will not be going back to PS - EVER if I have my way!
There will just be some new features and things on the site so keep checking back!
Take Care,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Transitions and revamping is part of a healthy family and life...Good for you. I also have a Kreativ Blog award for you if you have time or are interested in that sort of thing, swing by my blog to "pick it up" so to speak!
Good luck with the changes you're implementing :)