Jul 5, 2011

First Day of Summer Session - 2011

We had a great start to our summer session today!
Since I was trying to get her back to awaking before noon, I coaxed her out of bed with some french toast and bacon - HER FAVORITE!


After nearly a full month off from book work, KM was ready to start back up.She started her Math & The Cosmos, U.S. Government and Economics, Piano Level 2B and French programs.



Then we headed over to my MC's to take the Littles to the library so we could attend "Travel the World in Tales & Tunes" and then went for a swim at their house. KM was very happy that I forgot my camera - I have been sworn to secrecy as to why, but there was a reporter there so if any pics get posted to the website I will have to post them.

After we got home CJ and I decided it was too hot to cook, so we headed out for a very NOT healthy treat - at very unhealthy restaurant that will remain nameless - and then came home so KM could devour the manga she got from the library!


All and all it was a great start to what is sure to be a spectacular summer session!!!

No comments: