Nov 3, 2010

Busy STILL

I really don't know how this keeps happening, we have been so BUSY lately! What have we been doing you may ask? Well there has been lots of fun stuff, lessons, tennis, hiking, web classes, parties, field trips, birthdays, fall activities, theater, volunteering, errands, and the list goes on....who has time to be home when you are "homeschooling"?

I am trying to slow things down, but it looks like at least the next two weeks are going to be the same. Once Thanksgiving week rolls on through, we should be good to be SLOOOOOWWW!

I just have to keep my fingers crossed, there has to be end somewhere....Right?

What do you do when things seem to be getting too overscheduled?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog, but I have enjoyed reading it. :)

I had this same feeling...when I realized it was November, I had to pause and think "well, what happened to October? And September? And August and July?" :D

For a stay-at-home, work-from-home, homeschooling family, it's amusing how much time we DON'T spend at home, lol.

I wish I had a responsible, sane way of handling life when it gets over-scheduled, but honestly... I just have a mental and nervous breakdown. Then I let the world right itself again and start all over. ;)

Again, I enjoyed your blog!

Katie
Homeschooling in Massachusetts