Sep 22, 2010

New photo project....

This is a bit off topic, from my normal homeschooling stuff, but hey I can do that right... homeschooling isn't the only thing that goes on in our lives...hard to believe I know, but it is true!

I have decided to work on my photo skills a bit and am challenging myself to a 365 project. You can read all about it here. I have always loved to take photos, but have never really put anytime into truly trying to do it. So I have decided that I am just going to do it! I am going to put the time and energy into an area that I feel I might have some talent in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gina,
What a cool idea to try your hand at photography.. It's fun and nature is a great subject to follow and so inspiring...
thanks so much for joining our homeschooling adventures over at Dandelion House Homeschool and Happy birthday to your 13 year old!
happy homeschooling day to you!
Deb