Jun 20, 2012

2012-2013 - Final Adjustments - I THINK

If you have read more than just one or two of my posts, I am sure that you have realized that we never seem to make it more than a few weeks without changing something up and this of course is no different. Our summer session begins in just under two weeks and I think this is going to be the last change for the summer.


KM has decided to change her volunteer days around a bit and wants to make sure that she stays on top of her History, so has asked that I schedule it in each day for her to know she has to work on the assignments by the end of the week. Scheduling really is one of her weakest areas and a serious point of animosity between us. She is also adding in LiveMocha to her Japanese studies, which I think will help her a lot with her proficiency. You can see the entire outline by clicking HERE!

No comments: