Dec 2, 2010

Afternoon on the Ice

She hadn't been on the ice in a VERY long time, but she was confident that she wanted to try. Though she mostly stayed near the side, she made huge improvements in the short hour and a half we were there. Many, many thanks to all the wonderfully encouraging moms who were cheering her on along the way.


Please disregard my horrid video skills...I am still getting used to doing it again.

Since she had such a fabulous time and she knew she was going to be keeping them, she came home and made them her own...
To see the finished product take a look HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like a fun time! Cool Skate.

Your picture caught my attention. the GCK Homeschool.... those are my boys 1st initials in chronological order. I'm wondering why I didn't notice it the last time I was here.