May 29, 2010

7th Grade COMPLETED!

I can't believe it, but it is true! We are DONE with 7th grade! KM had one last field trip yesterday and now our "school year" is completed! We finished three weeks early. So we will be having a full 5 week break before summer session starts in July! We have had a fantastic year and I can't believe the amount that we have gotten accomplished. I am so very proud of the progress that KM has made! I can only hope that this next year will be just as excellent!
Check out some of the great photos from our trip -




As we will be on break, it may or may not be quiet around here! I will try to post here and there as the learning never really stops, but I am going to be focusing on getting my house in order and enjoying some much needed down time!

2 comments:

marcia said...

congrats ! Now you'll have more time to play!
see you soon!

happy day!
~marcia

PS. We love heritage museum !

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! We are going to try and get some more Story of the World (History) done and a few simple science projects that have been on our list of things to do and then we're ready to move on :)