Apr 6, 2012

Random Updates - Something different

So I have decided to do random updates rather than "weekly updates" as that was getting a bit tedious and feeling somewhat forced and I really just don't like that feeling. Instead I will just post updates whenever I get around to it or feel like something interesting has been going on that I want to share - which I was already doing before, BUT this makes me feel like I don't have to if I don't want to and I don't have to pressure myself to come up with something if it feels like we just had a regular old week.

This week has been anything but regular, as KM went on her first road trip with CJ! They both had a really good time on their trip out to Michigan and KM is already mentioning going again! I got to have the house to myself for the first time EVER! Now when I say "ever" I don't just mean since we moved into this house 9 years ago, I actually mean EVER! I had never spent a night anywhere by myself in my 33 years, never mind 4 NIGHTS!!! Although it was nice - I got a lot of things done around here, spent some time with my nieces and nephew, had some quiet time, watched some movies without being interrupted etc. - I am OH SO GLAD they are home safe and sound.

Here are some pics from our week - mostly KM's on her roadtrip -


 

No comments: