Oct 23, 2011

Busy week - catch up with some photos

We wee quite busy this week and our calendar does not seem to be letting up much this week either, so I thought I would take a second to post a few pics that I found on my camera this morning -

K enjoying a warm afternoon and her books
K figuring out how many shingles we will need.


I finally got K's bowling badges from LAST year on her bowling bag and her punk costume for the library Halloween party really wasn't that far off from her everyday outfits. 
Took the Littles to the library and playground while K was at theater.

The Itty Bitties are getting so big!!! I don't know where the time has gone! They are almost 6
 months old already!

2 comments:

A Homeschool Story said...

It's so neat to see the kids growing, gorgeous kids too! Thank you, I just ordered "Hip-Hop American History" from reading your curriculum chart. I needed something to add to our Waldorf US History program. We have a lot of reading to do, but this looks like fun!

momof3feistykids said...

I love your photos! :-)