Apr 3, 2013

Liebster Award

Thanks so much to Krysten and the ladies over at Out The Box Homeschoolers for thinking of me for this Liebster Award!  -  (Liebster= sweetheart, beloved, darling). 

The rules for the award:
1. The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
5. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts - most of these are pretty commonly known and can be found on my blog, but when you it simply says "random" so here goes ---
  1. I ALWAYS knew KM should be home educated.
  2. I am a director of MHLA.
  3. I detest the texture of rice pudding.
  4. I was only 18 when I had KM.
  5. I have no idea what color KM's hair will be on any given day.
  6. I did NOT graduate from high school.
  7. I contribute to a number of blogs and have been published on many sites.
  8. I can definetly never spell defintely correctly.
  9. I eat a fried egg on toast nearly EVERY morning for breakfast.
  10. If I don't have an egg for breakfast I am sure to have one at some point later in the day.
  11. My camera is my FAVORITE gift EVER!
Questions for me to answer from Outside of The Box Homeschoolers
1. What is your favorite table top game or video game?
I would to say Just Dance for the Wii. We have all 4 of them and it is a super cardio workout! 

2. What is your favorite quote?

3. Dogs or cats?
Currently I would be forced to report that we are a cat only household, but this is the first time EVER and hope that won't be the case for much longer because although are cats are great we really are dog people.

4. Who is your favorite artist or art style?
This is another tricky one - I love Monet's painting style, but I think my favorite artist and art style would have to be Matisse's paper cut methods.
5. What is your favorite family outing or memory?
Our first trip to Disney World.

6. What is your favorite Olympic sport, and why?
I was a gymnast for quite a long time and this is honestly the only sport that I ever watch so....

7. Are you a “planner” or are you more “spontaneous?”
I am DEFINITELY a PLANNER!!! Did I emphasize that enough! 
8. If you had just one wish, what would it be?
That my daughter will grow up to be exactly the person she wishes to be! 

9. What is at the top of your “bucket list”?
I don't have a bucket list as I try to live my life to the fullest every day because you never know which will be your last - also it would be very difficult for me to make a list and NOT complete it in an efficient manner! Did you see how much of a planner I am...I am even more of a completer.

10. Name something you have always wanted to learn?
Italian

11. What is your favorite “guilty pleasure”?
Grey's Anatomy and a bowl of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream - can't have one without the other! 

My nominations are ---- 
  1. Homeschool Atheist Momma
  2. The Hmmm...schooling Mom
  3. What Happy Is
  4. Outside the Box
  5. Adventures of a Homeschooling Mom
  6. Learning Adventures
  7. You're Not Lost, You're Here
  8. Living and Learning At Home
  9. Only Passionate Curiosity
  10. Living Life at Home
  11. Our Educational Journey
My questions are ----
  1. What is your favorite season?
  2. Who is your favorite author?
  3. Which method of home education do you identify MOST with?
  4. If you could only eat one thing for an entire week what would it be?
  5. What is your favorite musical genre?
  6. What is the last movie you watched?
  7. Are you a scheduled poster or do you schedule your posts?
  8. Have you ever won something in a blog giveaway - if so what was it?
  9. What would your ideal vacation be?
  10. Have you ever ridden a motorcyle?
  11. Do you think milk chocolate should be considered a dairy product

Thanks again to Outside the Box Homeschoolers for bestowing this super fun award upon my blog! 

1 comment:

Amy Maze said...

Awe! Thanks for thinking of Living and Learning at home!