Nov 22, 2008

I received an award...


I was nominated by one of my favorite blog-friends - FairyLuver for this wonderful award and it is greatly appreciated! Especially since I made her shortened list! I however had the hardest time choosing from all the great blogs that I visit down to ten, but I know that my other favorites will be nominated by some of my nominees!

Here are the rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you
3.Nominate 10 blogs that you follow
4.Add links to those blogs
5.Leave a message to those nominees on their blog

I love reading what other families are doing and the blogs that I choose all have such great insight, events and ideas!
So with out further ado ------Here are my nominations ---- in no particular order:
1. Audrey
2. Danette
3. Jenney
4. Jessica
5. Summer Fae
6. Misti
7. Marcia
8. Stephanie
9. Kathy
10. Lori

Thanks so much for sharing all that you do!!!

4 comments:

Appletini said...

Thanks for the nomination! :) I'm honoured.

Unknown said...

Thank you! You are so kind. I will have to think about who I am going to nominate.

Lori Watson said...

Aw, thanks for the encouragement!!!! I haven't posted much lately, but hope to be back to "normal" soon. :-)

I feel so special! :-D

Todd said...

Congrats!