Sep 24, 2008

OOPS!!! My Bad!

Sorry for my multiple postings today, but I was informed by KM that I had not posted pics yet of her and CJ's latests project....so here they are:


This way you can get a good idea of the height.

This is the "posing" girls on their platform/clubhouse, once it was finished.
Why do they have to do that?

Their favorite part though is getting down!


KM has been begging CJ for a clubhouse/treehouse since we moved here - almost 6 years ago. I will say though part of the reason that it didn't happen before now is that I was way to nervous to let my clutzy daughter up that high!

2 comments:

Todd said...

Cool, I think I'd like the getting down best too :-)

Favorite Kitty said...

Nick has been wanting one since he was little, too. His dad just isnt a woodworker. When I got him that The Dangerous Boys Book he found treehouse plans within seconds. I would love to do it for him, I'm just afraid it wouldnt be safe!

Good job on yours and I hope they enjoy it for a long time :)

Tamara